AE2C @ The World Bank
Innovating Energy Infrastructure Finance: Project Finance, Carbon Finance, Clean Energy Equity and Beyond
March 15, 2017
2:00PM to 6:00PM
Asian Americans in Energy, the Environment, and Commerce (AE2C) in partnership with the World Bank is honored to host an afternoon round table featuring senior level World Bank and private sector thought leaders to discuss “Innovating Energy Infrastructure Finance: Carbon Finance, Clean Energy Equity and Beyond”. Speakers will discuss new challenges and opportunities in Carbon Finance in the U.S. and Asia including new innovations such as Carbon Finance and Clean Energy Equity.
- Venkata Ramana Putti, Manager, Carbon Markets and Innovation, World Bank
- Andrew Longenecker, Director of Business Development, Cube Hydro Partners
- Craig O’Connor - Director of Global Business Development - Environmental & Sustainable Technology Export Finance, U.S. Export Import Bank
- Aman Sachdeva - CEO, Synergy Consulting IFA
- Chandra Sinha - Carbon Finance Coordinator, Sustainable Development Department, World Bank
- Bob Gee - Founding President of AE2C and Gee Strategies Group, LLC
- Jenny Hou - AE2C Treasurer and Managing Director, SunEnergi Capital
- Anand Subbiah - AE2C Board Member and Executive Director, Mclean Development Group
The meeting will be followed by a brief reception with light refreshments.
The World Bank
J Building, Room J 1 – 050
701 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006
In partnership with
Admission is free for AE2C Members, World Bank Employees and Students
RSVP is required per World Bank security guidelines.